Flash cards are a set of cards that bear information and are used in classrooms or at home to teach students. Questions are written on one side of the card and answers on overleaf of the flash card. They can have historical dates, vocabulary, formulas of even subject matter which can be taught using questions and answers. We carry a variety of topics including sign language flash cards, foreign language flash cards, math flash cards, social studies math flash cards, science flash cards, and christian flash cards. They are widely used in memorization by ways of repetition, and often make it easy for students to learn topics. More below...
- Foreign Language Flash cards have excellent pictures that are very attractive learning tools. There are multilingual versions in most popular languages for teachers of foreign language. Some of the languages are German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- Language Flash Cards are often used for early child development focus on alphabet, phonics rhyming, sight words, vocabulary, and spelling skills. Students see images and say the words. This helps teacher link concepts with actual skills about the subject. One can also get reactions from the children and helps to break the monotony of drilling. This also helps in improving their reading skills.
- Math Flash Cards help teacher reinforce addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills using repetition and practice. With the use of flash cards, the teacher and the students will both be benefited. Concepts like numbers and math operations can be practiced in a visual manor with feedback.
- Science Flash Cards cover a broad range of topics. It will help the students to learn difficult formulas, physical concepts, animal studies easily. These flash cards create a good visual memory and the students get these formulas printed on their minds.
- Sign Language Flash Cards are popular with student sign language clubs and classrooms with diverse needs. Topics range from begging signing, match ups, vocabulary, animals and foods. We also carry sign language games like lotto, bingo, and various sign language flip charts for use in groups settings.
- Social Studies Flash Cards cover topics such as presidents, states, transportation, community roles and diversity. They are useful in group settings and in prole play to talk through diverse and complex social topics.
Flash cards are educational tools that have helped in the transformation of literacy and understanding of numbers. Older student often use blank or make your own flash cards
in cram mode helps when you have an exam or AP test that covers detail course material over an entire semester, like biology, chemistry, and social studies. It is a variation of the traditional flash cards. They help in learning large amounts of data quickly. These educational tools do not bend easily and lasts longer than 3x5 index cards. Some flash cards have a glossy surface which is easily cleaned. Flash cards are an extension to the existing dry wipe boards available in schools when a topic requires repetition and reinforcement. They have been show a more positive response in teachers and children.