Arts and Crafts are a fun and engaging way to interest children in any classroom. Colored pencils
and art markers
are a great way to begin your arts and crafts collection. Craft projects can serve as supplemental learning tools to your every day lessons.
Children love using their hands; they are naturally creative. Allow their imaginations to flourish by providing them with access to fun art projects that further their learning. Arts Some of our Arts and Crafts products include:
- Paper Mache: Creating structural, three-dimensional objects is a fun task for children who love to use their hands. Paper mache is a wonderful easy way to make masks and other sculptural items. Our products range from ready to decorate masks and frames to paper mache kits that let you make items from volcanos to vases.
- Colored Pencils: Colored pencils make a great addition to every classroom. They're mess free and provide hours of entertaining fun. Children can draw from their imaginations or in between the lines of coloring books. Our pencil sets range from 12 individual pencils to classroom packs of 240.
- Paint Brushes: Paint brushes are a must for any teacher interested in incorporating art into their classroom. They can be used in a variety of different paint mediums. Different sizes and shapes of brushes allow for a full range of expressive qualities.
- Face Paint: Face paint is an instant way to liven up a classroom. Students can transform themselves into animals from tigers to bears. The festive possibilities are limitless with a simple face painting set.
- Chalk: Chalk is an easy way to entertain your children. Let your students decorate your blackboard during their free time with different colors of chalk. Simple drawings can come to life with a range of colors. Even teaching can be colorful with different colors of chalk. Teach subjects like grammar with different colors. Write out different parts of speech in different colors to visually separate them from one another.