Bulletin boards in classrooms are just as expressive as they are practical. Bulletin board borders are a simple, fun and reusable way to add relevant visual elements to the classroom. Update bulletin borders seasonally throughout the year to showcase student work or to create a thematic bulletin board on topics of your choosing.
Colorful and thematic teacher borders create visual appeal throughout the classroom. Often, teachers choose themes for their bulletin boards based on
- seasonal activities, like flower-picking in spring;
- upcoming holidays, such as Valentine's Day;
- school-sponsored initiatives, like personal fitness;
- selected activities from the curriculum, including short stories or creative writing; and
- examples of outstanding student work.
Just as school colors help create a common identity for the school, classroom borders create a sense of unity among the students in a class. Young students in particular feel proud of their accomplishment when they see their work displayed as an example on a bulletin board for visitors and other pupils to admire.