Paper is an essential part of every classroom. Paper is used for a variety of different tasks, such as homework problems and Arts & Crafts projects. A classroom without paper cannot function. Make sure that your classroom has enough paper to fulfill your necessities!
- Handwriting Paper is great for every kid learning how to write legibly. HandwritingPaper is lined so that new writers can evenly write out legible letters on one line. The spacing between the lines is generously large so students will have little difficulty writing out larger letters. Learning how to write with handwriting paper teaches your children fine motor skills that will continue to benefit them throughout their lives.
- Origami is a fun activity for kids of all ages. Origami paper is typically square and relatively small. The squarepaper is folded in different combinations to make interesting three dimensional shapes and objects. Origami animals are some of the most popular creations. You can find tons of origami instructions all over the internet at many different websites. Origami books are also available.
- Post It Notes are great items to keep in your classroom. You and your students can use Post It Notes to leave reminders and short notes. Post It Notes are also great when you're annotating a book. Leave Post Its on different pages to mark important passages or write on them to record particular observations. Once you're done reading the book you can simply peel off the Post Its and the book will be as good as new!
- Tissue Paper is a great product for fun and simple arts & crafts projects. Make tissuepaper flowers or decoupage different items for an exciting craft project!
- Rolled Color Paper is a great item for making posters or bulletin board displays. Thepaper is easy to cut at a variety of different sizes. Get a variety of different colors so that you have plenty of options to choose from!