This series is designed to help parents prepare their children for the next school year while allowing them to enjoy their summer vacation. The content is correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
• An 8-week daily schedule
• Monday-Thursday lessons that cover reading, writing, and math
• Friday activities that provide fun brain teasers
• Over 300 stickers in each book to track progress and reward good work
• A message from the National Summer Learning Association
• 112 pages: 2 pages of activities per day with answer keys
• Plus extras like reading lists, websites, and reference charts.